Membrane Transporter/Ion Channel Compound Library
|Size (Pre-dissolved DMSO or Solid)||Stock||Price|
|30 μL/well (10 mM solution)||In-stock||Get quote|
|50 μL/well (10 mM solution)||In-stock||Get quote|
|100 μL/well (10 mM solution)||In-stock||Get quote|
|250 μL/well (10 mM solution)||In-stock||Get quote|
Request SDF Filex
Please enter your email address. We will send your requested SDF file to you as soon as possible.
Description & Advantages
|Formulation:||A collection of 424 Membrane Transporter/Ion Channel related compounds supplied as pre-dissolved DMSO solutions or Solid|
|Container:||96 Well Format Sample Storage Tube With Screw Cap and Optional 2D Barcode|
• A unique collection of 424 small molecule modulators used for Ion Channel and Membrane Transporter research.
• The library contains compounds targeting Membrane Transporters including Pgp, CRM1, BCRP, etc., and Ion Channels including CFTR, proton pump, sodium pump, calcium pump, etc.
• A useful tool for the research of drug absorption and distribution.
• Bioactivity and safety confirmed by preclinical research and clinical trials. Some inhibitors have been approved by FDA.
• Structurally diverse, medicinally active, and cell permeable.
• Rich documentation with structure, IC50, and summary.
• NMR and HPLC validated to ensure high purity.
• All compounds are in stock and continuously updated.
Customize Your LibraryYou can select:
- Specific Compounds
- Plate map
- Format (Solid or DMSO Solution)
Please contact us at [email protected]