GPCR/G Protein Compound Library
|Size (Pre-dissolved DMSO or Solid)||Stock||Price|
|30 μL/well (10 mM solution)||In-stock||Get quote|
|50 μL/well (10 mM solution)||In-stock||Get quote|
|100 μL/well (10 mM solution)||In-stock||Get quote|
|250 μL/well (10 mM solution)||In-stock||Get quote|
Request SDF Filex
Please enter your email address. We will send your requested SDF file to you as soon as possible.
Description & Advantages
Formulation:A collection of 673 GPCR/G Protein related compounds supplied as pre-dissolved DMSO solutions or Solid
Container:96 Well Format Sample Storage Tube With Screw Cap and Optional 2D Barcode
• A unique collection of 673 small molecules targeting G protein coupled receptors used in GPCR screening for various research and drug development projects.
• Targets such as 5-HT Receptor, Dopamine Receptor, Opioid Receptor, Adrenergic Receptors, Cannabinoid Receptor, mGluR, ETA Receptor, etc.
• The most successful class of drugable targets in the human genome and remain the most attractive family of targets.
• All of the small molecules in the GPCR library are well characterized with biological and pharmaceutical activity. Some compounds have been approved by the FDA.
• A powerful tool for discovering GPCR-based drugs that are the richest signal receptor targets for drug discovery.
• Structurally diverse, medicinally active, and cell permeable.
• Rich documentation with structure, IC50, and brief introduction.
• NMR and HPLC validated to ensure the highest purity.
• All compounds are in stock and continuously updated.
Customize Your LibraryYou can select:
- Specific Compounds
- Plate map
- Format (Solid or DMSO Solution)
Please contact us at [email protected]