Apoptosis Compound Library
|Size (Pre-dissolved DMSO or Solid)||Stock||Price|
|30 μL/well (10 mM solution)||In-stock||Get quote|
|50 μL/well (10 mM solution)||In-stock||Get quote|
|100 μL/well (10 mM solution)||In-stock||Get quote|
|250 μL/well (10 mM solution)||In-stock||Get quote|
Request SDF Filex
Please enter your email address. We will send your requested SDF file to you as soon as possible.
Description & Advantages
Formulation:A collection of 113 apoptosis related compounds supplied as pre-dissolved DMSO solutions or Solid
Container:96 Well Format Sample Storage Tube With Screw Cap and Optional 2D Barcode
• A unique collection of 113 small molecules used for survival, proliferation and apoptosis research.
• Targets such as Bcl-2 Family, Caspase, DAPK, IAP, MDM2/p53, PKD, Survivin, etc.
• Bioactivity and safety confirmed by preclinical research and clinical trials, some compounds have been approved by FDA.
• A useful tool to study apoptosis-involved regulation and diseases such as cancer, aging, neurodegenerative disease, and more.
• Structurally diverse, medicinally active, and cell permeable.
• More detailed compound information with structure, IC50, and other chemical & biological data.
• NMR and HPLC validated to ensure high purity and quality.
• All compounds are in stock and continuously updated.
Customize Your LibraryYou can select:
- Specific Compounds
- Plate map
- Format (Solid or DMSO Solution)
Please contact us at [email protected]